At the beginning of 2018, a severe storm caused damage to the roofs of some secondary school buildings. To avoid consequential damage caused by rain, the damage was repaired immediately. Futhermore extensive expansions were executed in 2018:
- Connection of the building, which had not yet been connected to the power grid, so that all buildings are now supplied with solar power
- Construction of residential houses for teachers (6 townhouses). Handover to the government on February 19, 2018 (see Newsletter #15)
- Construction of dormitories for 64 girls, equipped with 64 beds and mattresses, Construction period February – May 2018. Handover to the Government on May 12, 2018
- Construction of a new learning center with a computer room with 21 installed modern-class computers and a bookshelf with shelves for books and tables with chairs for reading. Construction period July – October 2018. Handover to the government on October 20, 2018 (see Newsletter #18)
- Homes for the „householder“ and for the „housemother“. Construction of a semidetached house for the „householder“ and the „housemother“, for pupils care. Laying of the foundation stone October 20, 2018
We thank the Welfare and Education Foundation for the financial support of this project.
Fürsorge- und Bildungsstiftung
FÜRSORGE-Die Fürsorge- und Bildungsstiftung gewährt in- und ausländischen Organisationen finanzielle Unterstützung, die Projekte und Maßnahmen gemäß dem Stiftungsziel durchführen. Dank der Fürsorge- und Bildungsstiftung konnten das Wasser- und Schulprojekte der ECLAT Foundationen finanziert werden.