In 2019 a new construction of the primary school in Mazinde was successfully implemented:
- Completion of 2 classrooms with a teacher’s room
- Construction of 2 classrooms with a teacher’s room
- Purchase of 92 school desks
- Purchase of 10 chairs and tables for teachers
- Construction of a toilet block
- Construction of a rainwater collection system
- Purchase of teaching material (booklets, pens, pencil sharpener, etc.)
- Construction period July 2019 – December 2019
- Handover to the government on February 19, 2020
We thank FLY&HELP und Anne & Thomas Kamp for the financial support of this project.
FLY & HELP
FLY & HELPThe main objective of our foundation “Reiner Meutsch Stiftung FLY & HELP”is the promotion of education. With the help of donations new schools are build in developing countries. FLY & HELP supports the projects of upendo.