Following tasks were executed for the construction of the new primary school in Lengijape:
- Completion of 6 classrooms for which the village community had laid the foundations
- Construction of a toilet facility
- Purchase of 92 school benches
- Construction of a rainwater collection system
- Construction period September 2018 – January 2010
- Handover February 20, 2019 (see. Newsletter #19)
Timeline of several project tasks:
We thank FLY&HELP for the financial support of this project.
FLY & HELP
FLY & HELPThe main objective of our foundation “Reiner Meutsch Stiftung FLY & HELP”is the promotion of education. With the help of donations new schools are build in developing countries. FLY & HELP supports the projects of upendo.